We are so excited to announce our second Aerial Yoga
Teacher Training 2020.
Dates: May 29 – May 31 2020
25 Hours teacher training
Semi-private training limited to 10 students ( 6 spots left!)
The aerial yoga teacher training 25-hour program is both for students looking to deepen their aerial yoga practice, and for those looking to become an aerial yoga teacher. You do not need to have a teaching background, but a background in yoga, Pilates or dance is recommended.
25-hour Aerial Yoga program includes:
Aerial Yoga postures:
– Deepen your practice and understanding of aerial postures.
– Learn all the basic aerial yoga postures and how to teach them.
– Learn to clearly communicate how to get in and out of postures, transitions and inversions.
– Learn how to structure and sequence an aerial yoga class
– Examples of aerial yoga sequences are provided in the manual.
– Focus of teaching different styles of aerial yoga; aerial conditioning, aerial play, aerial flow, aerial stretch.
– Basic anatomy and benefits of aerial yoga
– Anatomy in theory.
– contraindications of aerial yoga and discussion about modifications for different circumstances such as injuries, pregnancy, dizziness, joint pain, back issues etc.
– Safety and rigging of aerial hammocks indoors
– Learn how to safety lead a mixed level aerial class.
– Learn how to help beginners get in and out of inversions safely.
– Information about rigging techniques outside the studio.
Aerial Yoga Manual:
– You will get a manual with the different yoga postures and sequences with photos of each posture. Safety information and information to help you start leading an aerial yoga class.
Opportunities to teach Aerial yoga after the training:
– Plus, we are looking for aerial yoga teachers! Be able to join the Yoga Roots team as an aerial teacher in Fall 2020.
6999:- SEK early bird pricing before January 31st
7599:- SEK when booking between February 1 – March 31st
7999:- SEK full pricing after April 1st
* Payment plans available. 50% down payment to secure your spot
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and how to reserve a place. Limited to only 10 students!