First time at Yoga Roots?
- Our classes are for everyone! Just bring an open mind and be ready to breathe.
- Wear comfortable clothing and bring your water bottle to class with you.
- We have mats, blocks, blankets and other yoga supplies so no need to worry about this!
- Please inform us of any injuries, so we can help you best.
- Any questions or concerns, feel free to ask! We are there for you!
- We both speak Swedish, but the classes are held in English.
- Bring your own mat, otherwise borrow one of ours for 25:-kr
- We have a bathroom and a shower, and two changing rooms.
- The studio is handicap adapted.
We are all at the studio to feel better and enjoy our practice, so please be mindful of your fellow yogis 🙂
- Please register in advance for each class. We are a small studio, so class will be cancelled if there are less than 3 people registered.
- Registration and cancellation can be done in MindBody app or on the web.
- If necessary, please cancel your booking within the time period given. See cancellation policy.
At the Studio:
- Arrive at the studio 10-15 minutes before class to allow yourself enough time to get settled in for class. Teachers arrive 20 minutes before class to prepare so please do not arrive too early, unless otherwise arranged with the teacher
- Please turn off your cell phone before class starts, and leave it in your bag during class.
- Please refrain from talking in the studio 5 minutes before and after class. This is our chance to relax and take a pause.
- Payments can be made online when booking your class or in the studio.
- Klipp-Kort cards are valid for 6 months from date of purchase. The Try Out card is valid for 2 weeks.
- We love babies and children, but please bring children only to classes designed for them (Mommy Baby & Kids Yoga classes). Otherwise, the minimum age to participate is 16 years old. Please note we cannot have children in the reception during class time, and the teachers at Yoga Roots are in no way responsible for watching your children.
Weekly Classes: Please cancel at least 2 hours before class starts.
Workshops: Please cancel at least 24 hours prior to workshop.
Courses: Please cancel at least 7 days prior to course start.Note: If you do not cancel timely, or are a no-show for class, your account will be charged for the class. If you are a no show for class more than 3 times in a month, your card will be frozen and need to be reactivated manually with Yoga Roots. Thank you!
- For purchases of cards and passes, there are no refunds offered.
For cancellations of an appointment or class made at least 2 hours days in advance, Be Rooted will provide a refund of any payment or advance deposit.
For no-shows or cancellations of an appointment or class provided less than 2 hours in advance, no refunds or credits will be provided.
For cancellations of workshop made at least 24 hours days in advance, Be Rooted will provide a refund of any payment or advance deposit. For cancellations of a course made at least 7 days in advance, Be Rooted will provide a refund of any payment or advance deposit.
For no-shows or cancellations of a workshop provided less than 24 hours in advance, no refunds or credits will be provided. For no-shows or cancellations of a course provided less than 7 days in advance, no refunds or credits will be provided.
- You can pay online through MindBody.
- Pay in the studio with a credit card.
- We are a cash free studio.