WHY YOGA AT THE OFFICE?
In today’s stressed and high-paced workplace, the benefits of yoga become increasingly apparent. As employees we tend to work long hours, hunched over a computer. We often stay “glued” to our desks and are sometimes too busy to take a break. We may even fall into the trap of eating lunch at our desk. These habits can eventually lead to increased stress, tension, muscle fatigue and sickness. So what can we do? Our answer is yoga.
“I worked for years in a high-stress corporate job. What enabled me to stay healthy, focused and productive was my consistent yoga practice. The yoga techniques I learned not only improved my physical well-being, but also provided mindfulness and breathing tools for work.” – Bethany Kokaia
Not convinced yet? Here are a few ways company yoga can help at your office:
- Reduce stress and tension
- Improve concentration and mental focus
- Increase energy
- Develop breathing techniques to better handle deadlines and pressure
- Maintain and build muscle strength and flexibility
- Correct posture
- Improve overall happiness at work
- Improve overall health and decrease number of sick days
WHY YOGA ROOTS?
- Classes taught by qualified instructors: Lina Lindahl & Bethany Kokaia
- Classes held at our studio or your business – yoga can be practiced in any quiet space (i.e. meeting room, lunchroom, empty office)
- Programs customized specifically for your company and employee’s needs
- Classes designed from a unique perspective: experience working long hours in a competitive corporate industry
- All you need is a yoga mat or towel to practice on!
WHAT WE OFFER:
Short on time? Need to keep up your health goals? Let us bring the company yoga class or event to your office! Private group classes uniquely designed for your company, group, team or private event. Classes designed to reduce stress, increase mindfulness and productivity. Types of events
- 45 or 60 minute classes, one time or on a reoccurring basis
- Team building events, where the workshop is fully customized for your team. Options range from expert led workshops on mindfulness and work-life balance, to strengthening or relaxing yoga sessions to bring energy into long workshop days. Session can range from 60 minutes, half day, to full day events.
Contact for more information and scheduling here: