Updated Studio & COVID Policies, Please Read:
STAY AT HOME if you or anyone around you have any symptoms ( cancellation policies are not active at the moment! Cancel last second without any extra fees in case you don’t feel well – just let us know via email)
As of 1 March 2021 (new location at nordenskiöldsgatan 14) the studio maximum is as follows:
- Maximum 9 students per class
- Maximum one person at a time in the changing room – as before we highly recommend you change at home, and just hang your jacket before class.
- Please keep a distance when you are entering and leaving the studio, and be mindful of those around you.
- The total maximum at Yoga Roots is 11 persons – but we will always be under this maximum with the class size.
Here are a few reminders and our current policies:
- Max 9 students per class.
- No tea or water provided ( bring your own water bottle or tea thermos)
- No props in classes, unless instructed by your teacher, and aerial silks are washed every other week
- Studio is cleaned daily with disinfection
- Make sure you register for classes online – they tend to be full. Please cancel 3 hours before if you’re not going to make it.
- Arrive to class no earlier than 15 minutes, and no later than 5 minutes before class starts, the door will lock at the class start time. No late arrivals are allowed.
- You can hang your jacket by the door or in the changing room. No bags or phones around the yoga practice space . Phones are always on silent / airplane mode in the studio.
- We kindly ask you to leave the studio promptly after class so we can clear the space for the next class – we’ve extended it to 30min in between classes so that we have time to clean and air out the studio.
- We know you love to talk to our teachers after class, but if you do have any questions after class please send us an email. If it’s a question for a specific teacher we will make sure they get back to you as soon as possible.
- Try to make all purchases online.
- And please, please remember your own yoga mat.
- No props in classes, unless it’s restorative or advised by the teacher. All teachers are adjusting their sequences to avoid using props. If you know you prefer to use a block, strap or blanket please bring your own from home or buy from the studio shop.
- Saucha – cleanliness – is one of the eight limbs of yoga. We ask you to practice that for your own, and everyone else’s sake. Sometimes it’s good to check your clothes if they’ve been in your yoga bag too 🙂
- No chewing gum in the class – our pranayama is such a big part of the yoga practice.
- Please respect the noise level in the yoga room and be mindful of your voice level if you have a question before or after class.
- If you do prefer to practice from home, we have our “online studio” up and running with about 50 classes available to practice anytime, anywhere. You can get access to the platform here, and login instructions are emailed to you! Link: https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/ws?studioid=936330&stype=41&sTG=22&prodId=104178
All of these procedures are so we avoid close physical contact, as recommended by the Government. We are doing our very best to keep the doors open and provide yoga classes in the safest way possible. If you want to know more you can find all the recommendations specific to Skåne here: https://www.folkhalsomyndigheten.se/nyheter-och-press/nyhetsarkiv/2020/oktober/beslut-om-skarpta-allmanna-rad-i-skane-lan/
Thank you all for creating this wonderful community of yoga together with us at Yoga Roots!
Lina, Bethany & The Yoga Roots Team