*Last updated 26 December 2021*
Updated Studio & COVID Policies, Please Read:
In regards to the spread of COVID-19, the following special policies are in place:
We are following the most recent update from Folkhälsomyndigheten – you can read more here.
- As of 23 December 2021, all classes will have a maximum of 9 students.
- Please place your mat at one of the designated floor stickers in the studio – this allows good spacing between each student when practicing.
- Please clean your hands when you enter the studio.
- Maximum one person at a time in the changing room – as before we highly recommend you change at home, and just hang your jacket before class.
- Please keep a mindful distance when you are entering and leaving the studio, and be mindful of those around you.
- Our cleaning crew and teachers are continuing to follow increased cleaning procedures to keep everyone healthy and safe!
Here are a few reminders of our ongoing polices:
- Stay at home if you or anyone around you have any symptoms (cancellation policies are not active at the moment! Cancel without any extra fees in case you don’t feel well – just let us know via email for your fees to be waived)
- No tea or water provided ( bring your own water bottle or tea thermos).
- No props in classes, unless instructed by your teacher, and aerial silks are washed every other week.
- No mat rentals – bring your own mat from home, or buy one from our shop.
- Studio is cleaned daily with disinfection.
- Make sure you register for classes online – they tend to be full. Please cancel 3 hours before if you’re not going to make it.
- Arrive to class no earlier than 15 minutes, and no later than 5 minutes before class starts, the door will lock at the class start time. No late arrivals are allowed.
- You can hang your jacket by the door or in the changing room. No bags or phones around the yoga practice space . Phones are always on silent / airplane mode in the studio.
- We kindly ask you to leave the studio promptly after class so we can clear the space for the next class – we’ve extended it to 30min in between classes so that we have time to clean and air out the studio.
- We know you love to talk to our teachers after class, but if you do have any questions after class please send us an email. If it’s a question for a specific teacher we will make sure they get back to you as soon as possible.
- Try to make all purchases online.
- No props in classes, unless it’s restorative or advised by the teacher. All teachers are adjusting their sequences to avoid using props. If you know you prefer to use a block, strap or blanket please bring your own from home or buy from the studio shop.
- Saucha – cleanliness – is one of the eight limbs of yoga. We ask you to practice that for your own, and everyone else’s sake. Sometimes it’s good to check your clothes if they’ve been in your yoga bag too 🙂
- No chewing gum in the class – our pranayama is such a big part of the yoga practice.
- Please respect the noise level in the yoga room and be mindful of your voice level if you have a question before or after class.
- If you do prefer to practice from home, we have our “online studio” up and running with about 50 classes available to practice anytime, anywhere. You can get access to the platform here, and login instructions are emailed to you! Link: https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/ws?studioid=936330&stype=41&sTG=22&prodId=104178
All of these procedures are so we avoid close physical contact, as recommended by the Government. We are doing our very best to keep the doors open and provide yoga classes in the safest way possible. More info on the Swedish Regulations can be found via Krisinformation.se and Folkhälsomyndigheten.
Thank you all for creating this wonderful community of yoga together with us at Yoga Roots!
Lina, Bethany & The Yoga Roots Team